The design phase is where we turn all your ideas and dreams into reality.
This phase is a multiple step process which ensures every detail is addressed.
You will meet with your professional designer at our Naperville show room.
- Everything is chosen here
- No need to travel to multiple locations
- Unique process that revolves around you, the customer. We cater to all your needs.
- All selections and communication are done through our customer-friendly builder software.
During this phase, we will also be working with local villages and/or counties to make sure your home meets all codes, design and ordinance requirements.
Once your selections are complete and all permits, plans and final engineering are reviewed, we will be ready to start the construction of your home.
- You can stay up-to-date with your home’s progress online, where in-progress construction photos will be posted daily
- If any questions arise, all personnel are easily reachable via cell phone or email
You will have 3 customer walks with your superintendent. They will occur at the following points in the process:
- Once framing is complete and prior to drywall
- 1 week prior to closing
- The day of closing
About 45 days prior to closing, we'll contact your lender to prepare for closing. During this time, we will schedule all appraisals and finalize all paperwork with your lender to ensure a smooth closing process.
As we get closer to closing, we will schedule a closing date and time that works for all parties involved. Closing on your new home will occur at our Naperville office. The final walk with our superintendent will be scheduled during this time.
The final walk is a time for you and the superintendent to go through your home, room by room, to ensure all details are completed per your specifications. During this walk, our customer care coordinator will explain our warranty program in detail.